AIM
garyisred

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Well I've been waiting forever for this game...

Overall I am impressed. It lags like crazy on slower computer though, and it's nearly impossible to actually play the game without killing your computer from frustration due to lagging (-2 stars)... I love it though.

{2006} Hitman {2006} Hitman

Honestly...

It was slightly humoring in an impecunious kind of way.... 4 stars for the 2nd part, which was kind of entertaining, and 2 more for the boss [lol] and the bonus room. I rapid shot them all.

- Keytar Hero - - Keytar Hero -

amazing

especially with my rockband guitar controller hooked up to it. i can now play guitar hero even when my mates are watching the television!

Madness 3D Combat Madness 3D Combat

wow

this is the future of flash gaming! great work on the scaling. i can see a good future for this project :3

We Are Legend:Arockalypse We Are Legend:Arockalypse

wow

i definitely just hooked up my rockband controller to my laptop and made this game even more amazing. get x-padder for free and try it!

PickleMan's Green Thumb! PickleMan's Green Thumb!

I don't even know what this is.

I cant stand it. It's an insult to all 8-bit classics, and It doesn't even have a decent story. Or maybe it does, but the beginning sucks, so I'll never KNOW! I give it a three for the cool idea though. That much I respect.

Gateway II Gateway II

played it on your site!

outstanding graphics and story line! 10/10, 5/5!

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

great game!

really interesting to try and find all the medals here =D

Finding my Heart Finding my Heart

Build on this!

If you made more interactivity, loads of unlockables, and a deeper, more strategic story with diffenet outcomes, this game would be much better!

Toast: Game Toast: Game

it's just a little too tricky.

the movements need to be slower. hes to hard to control. STILL i love the toast guy =D and pretty cool game too.